The Aths at Goldsworthy

Custom Glitter Text

Custom Glitter Text
Congratulations to everyone who participated in our fantastic Athletics Day at Goldsworthy Track on Wednesday.
Here are some highlights from the day written using our best grammar and punctuation.
1. I was very nervous as I waited patiently at the starting line for Mrs Wallis to fire the starting gun to begin the 100 metre sprint down the straight stretch of the track.
2. It was easy at the start of the 200 metre run but as I kept going my lungs seemed as if they would burst and my legs started to feel like jelly.
3. Mr Muir ran like the wind when he blitzed the field as the final runner in the staff team relay event.
4. The heavy shot putt needed a hefty push to make it go past the orange marker.

12 thoughts on “The Aths at Goldsworthy

1. Dear Mrs Lynch and MLY,
    I hope that all of the Middles and Seniors had a great day at athletics. I know l did!
    Congratulations Batman on winning athletics house day.Well done Flinders,Hume and Hovell.
    Mia.

2. Dear MTH,
    I hope everyone had a great athletics day. I had alot of fun.
    From Bailey

3. Dear Bailey,
    Thank you for your comment. I enjoyed Athletics Day but I was very tired when I arrived home.
    From Mrs Lynch

4. Dear Mrs Lynch &MLY,
    I had a lovely time at aths. My favourite event was discis. From Mykaela.

5. Hi Middles,
    I hope everyone had fun at athletics day because I had fun as well.My favourite event would probably be triple jump because I’m really good at it.
    From Katie

6. On Athletics day I was very proud of myself. Because I came first in 100 metres and second in hurdles.

GO ME!!

7. Dear Mrs Lynch and MLY,
    Hope everyone enjoyed athletics it rocked! Congratulations on BATMAN! Hope we can do it again.
    From Charlotte

8. Dear Charlotte,
    Thankyou for your comments about athletics day. I agree! Aths are exciting-especially when you are part of the winning team.
    From Mrs Lynch