Middles Dance at Assembly

Congratulations to Jayvee, Thomas, Tyler, Mitchell, Adam and Prince who performed in front of the whole school at assembly this week.
They were fanstastic and everyone says that they should go on Australia’s Got Talent.
Their next performance will be at camp!
If you are wondering why everyone looks like they are dressed in their pyjamas, it is because they were in the PJs! The JSC raised $500 for their charity today.
Even Mr Creece got dressed up in his PJs-but he forgot to do his hair!
Leave a comment for the dancers to enjoy. They tried very hard to entertain you with their performance.

Middles Assembly Dance from Bernadette Lynch on Vimeo.

4 thoughts on “Middles Dance at Assembly

1. Dear Jayvee, Mitchell, Adam, Tyler, Thomas and Prince,
    It’s Harry here. I am staying at Nana’s and so far I have watched your performance three times. I love the singing into the microphone and the dancing. You all know the steps and you keep together. You must have practised allot of times.
    I am only three and I get scared at the end when a tall person with scary long black hair comes out for high 5s!
    Good luck when you go on Australia’s Got Talent!
    From Harry

2. Dear Justice League (boys rule),
    That was a great performance! You must of performed like this before because you had so much confidence and cooperation!
    I loved the song. It’s been my favorite song for years. Jay Sean he has a really long name I cannot remember it. Any way start practising guys because you are going to do a performance at camp and at Ms.Thomas’s wedding.
    GOOD LUCK!
    From Zoe

3. Dear Justice League,
    That was a brilliant performance! I think that you whole Justice League would win Australia Got Talent.
    From Ben

4. Dear Justice League,
    Even that I was in Bail it was amazing to watch your dance on the blog.
    I would give it a 10/10. You guys ROCK!!!!!
    Good luck for Australia’s Got Talent
    from Holly;)