Mr Creece accepted a dare during assembly a few weeks ago.
The dare was to perform a ballet dance wearing a tutu.
The result was quite ‘interesting’.
Can you see any similarities to Mr Creece attempting to do ballet and a real ballet dancer?
Try to watch both videos simultaneously.
Please rate the performance.
Here is real ballet performance.
In ballet there is a principal ballerina who performs in a ballet company.
4 Amazing Ballet Facts
- A male dancer lifts over 1-1/2 tons worth of ballerinas during performances.
- Most ballerinas wear out 2-3 pairs of pointe shoes per week.
- One tutu costs up to $2,000 to make.
The 7 Movements of Dance
10 Ideal Characteristics of a Performer
- Experience and skill .
- Interest in the arts and a great desire to dance.
- Strong, healthy body.
- Broad perceptual field and an open mind.
- Lots of energy, courage, patience, and strength.
- The ability to cooperate and get along with others.
- To take criticism and suggestions easily.
- To move with conviction and projection.
- To have time and energy for rehearsals, and a willingness to work.
- The ability to move with urgency and passion.