How to leave a comment…
We always enjoy it when our visitors leave us a comment about one of the posts.
This makes blogging exciting and we always check the blog for comments every day.
We particularly enjoy comments from parents, grandparents, relations from far away and teachers from all around the world.
Our flag counter is fascinating. We love all the flags and we find the countries on our globe.
Sometimes when we are on the blog, someone else is on in real time- that means at the same time. The revolving globe is exciting for that.
Please leave a comment on a post!
Go our posts and browse until you find something that interests you.
Parents please use first name only. This is for cyber safety reasons.
Leaving a comment is simple…
1. Click on the heading of the post you wish to comment on.
2. Click on the word “ Comment” at the top of the post.
3. You will be asked for your name and email address.
4. You will need to write the “spam word” – to protect us from unwanted emails.
5. Click “submit comment”.
Your comment WILL NOT appear straight away.
It is sent to Mrs Lynch via email for checking first.
If your comment is okay it will soon appear on the site!
We have a strict set of Gr 3/4 expectations for comments:
1. Introduce your comment like a letter – “Dear MLY”.
2. Write your comment about the post. Mrs Lynch often leaves ideas and questions at the bottom of the post to start you off.
3. Check your comment for correct spelling, grammar, spacing and punctuation before you submit it. We do not find ‘chat’ interesting so please make your comments interesting and use complex sentences please.
4. Don’t reveal any personal information about yourself in your comment.
We hope this helps you to place a comment to How to leave a comment…
Don’t forget us-