This week we will be conducting our parent/teacher interviews.
The Middle Department include the students in the interview process because we believe that the students own their learning so they should be involved.
We will conduct our 3 way interviews on Thursday.
We have a script to follow.
Here is the script for you to practise at home.
Student Led Interview Script
1. Student enters the classroom and greets the teacher formally.
2. He/She introduces the parents to the teacher (first names).
3. Student follows the script for the student led interview:
- Could you please tell my parents about my achievements so far this year?
- Could you please tell my parents about my learning improvement goals for the rest of the year?
- Could you tell my parents about my organisation, confidence, persistence, getting along behaviour, and resilience?
- Could you tell my teacher about my home reading, homework, projects and organisation skills?
- Could you tell my parents about my behaviour in class?
4. Teacher questions
- What achievements you most proud of so far this year?
- What goals would you like to achieve before the end of the year?
5. Parent questions
We attempted a funny one at school so that everyone knows what to expect. Thankyou Zoe, Adam and Charlotte for joining in with the fun.
Custom Glitter Text